Anne French Cleansing Milk Review 24/5/14

I never used to cleanse my skin, as luckily I've always been lucky to have fairly clear skin, and this made me slack a bit on my skincare, as I preferred to spend my money on make-up! I have combination skin, slightly oily in my t-zone and dry in patches across my face, especially the bridge of my nose (does anyone else get this or am I the only one?!), on my forehead and sometimes on my cheeks. This got a bit worse around September 2013 when it started to get colder, and I decided I needed to up my game.


My mum has used this product for years and recommended it to me, the Anne French Deep Cleansing Milk. I wanted to see if it could help my skin, and as it's only £3.99 I picked one up from boots. This literally does what it says on the bottle- it's lightly moisturising and has a non-greasy formula. Although it didn't work miracles for the dry patches on my skin, when I use it to take off my make-up with cotton pads when I'm feeling lazy, it removes any make-up and grime better than any make-up remover I've tried, and is much easier to use than a face wash. I also find that it's made my skin more glowing and soft. Personally I like the scent but it is fairly strong and might not appeal to everyone! I think this product is so underrated and I would definitely recommend this to anyone- and at £3.99 for 200ml (lasted me around 6 months) how can you resist!


Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment